Lemon-aerial view of trees of the genus Citrus family Rutaceae Citrus tribe. Lemon is also referred to as the fruit of this plant. Motherland-India, China and the Pacific tropical island. most likely a hybrid, spontaneously arising in nature and for a long time developed as separate species.
Meet the trees at the age of 45 years. Fruit pulp contains significant amounts of organic acids, pectin, sugar, carotene, volatile; – vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, rutin, flavonoids, coumarin derivatives, galacturonic acid, sesquiterpene, hesperidin, . The seeds are fatty oil and bitter substance lemon.
Lemons eat fresh, and also used in the manufacture of confectionery and soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and cosmetics. As spices lemon drink in various fruit salads, sweet food, biscuits, sauces, fish, poultry and rice dishes.
- How much alcohol in kvass For the preparation of yeast kvass at home typically used yeast, bread crumbs and sugar. Kvas is a very ancient drink. The first prototypes, representing a middle ground between kvass and […]
- Average Cost of Nose Job-how much does a nose job cost Today Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgeries. This is not surprising: an ugly form of the nose can cause serious complexes about their appearance. Nose irregular shape […]
- Sugar Stacks-How much amount of sugar in your food To maintain control of sugar levels, it helps to know just how much sugar is in the food we eat. Here, our list of sugar content in many everyday foods, both natural and manufactured.In […]
- How many and what and where quick question and answer General information in the form of question and answer, how many how Much, where and when and why and what.
How many ribs human body? 24 rib
How much human adult liver weighs? One and a […]
- How much sprat in the Bank Sprats is a genus of small marine fish of the family in the genus Alosa. Body length up to 13-18 cm, weight is 10-12 yr. reach sexual maturity at age 1-2 years, live up to 5-6 […]
- average cannabis plant produce-How Much Does a Bud Weigh In humans the lungs is a paired organ, the main function of which is to maintain the plasma state of the acid-alkaline balance. This process occurs due to the allocation of surplus […]
How much does the average lemon weigh, an average lemon weighs approximately 3 to 4 ounces, depending on the size. The rind, or peel, usually measures one-quarter to three-eighths of an inch thick.