Learn how to make homemade salt dough for the children to play with it.
Recipe to make salt dough
The mass of salt is very suitable to work with children. It is very simple to prepare, and we can even do it with them. It is not toxic, and it can be modelled with the hands, using utensils or with different types of molds.
1 measure flour.
measure ½ of salt.
The mass of salt preparation: mix the flour with the salt and incorporate the water until dough is that us sticking hands, suitable for modeling.
If we want to do mass of salt of colors, can add you water a few drops of coloring for cake or tempera (in the latter case, there is no let children put it in their mouth).
The mass of salt is not toxic and can be modelled with the hands, using utensils or with different types of molds.
If we let the white mass, after assembling our way and leave it to dry, you can paint it with tempera, acrylic paints, etc.
Variants: The mass of salt we add different variants to alter its texture; for example, balls of polystyrene, rice, small stones, etc. It’s ideal for kids a little more large that we know that they will not try to eat it.
- Two home remedies to relieve cold symptoms Two recipes simple and homemade to relieve cold symptoms, and how to relieve colds.
How to relieve colds with home remedies
Many medicines are today sold in shops to cure colds. The […]
- Hepatitis how to prevent it
Hepatitis how to prevent it
Hepatitis a very severe infection of the liver, caused by a virus. It is not considered as serious as other types of viral hepatitis, but it causes severe […]
- How many bones do you have shark How many bones do you have shark
Not a shark any bones in the body. Not the teeth are bones, but not on the side of your body to the bone. Cartilage is a flexible, durable, and about […]
- The healthy pumpkin dessert One of the most useful vegetable crops to date is the pumpkin because it contains a huge number of useful nutrients, minerals, vitamins. Also it is carotene, essential for normal […]
- 3 liters a day of water reduce the chances of forming kidney stones
Although urine seems a simple liquid, it is in fact a very complex fluid contains hundreds of chemicals, including different types of salts. But if the salt has become over saturated, […]
- What is bartholin gland
What is bartholin gland
BARTHOLIN GLAND is a gland that is located at the entrance of the vagina on either side at the back of the lips is a clock when indicated at 4 and 8 and is seen […]