The most common causes of bad breath
Bad breath is a problem of public health problems that affect the daily activities of many people. Offensive mouth odor unpleasant for those who come in close contact with bad breaks.
The problem will double the trauma lead to depression. Suffering from this problem will be isolated from society. This could even lead to marital disharmony.
Speaking literally all humans are bad breaks. Oral cavity contains millions of anaerobic bacteria, which works on protein food. This process results in the formation of offensive gases such as hydrogen sulfide, Most of us control this by regular brushing and cleaning the tongue and gargle. Even after maintaining a clean mouth some individuals suffering from offensive odor due to different causes that must be diagnosed and treated correctly.
he most common cause of bad breath is poor oral hygiene. Bacteria that build up on your teeth – particularly between them – as well as your tongue and gums, can produce unpleasant-smelling gases. These bacteria are also responsible for gum disease and tooth decay…. Read More
Here are the most common causes of bad breath.
1) poor oral health:If it is not maintained properly oral hygiene mouth becomes the seat of millions of bacteria that produce offensive weapons inventories of inhuman leftovers. Funk in those who don’t brush their teeth regularly and clean the mouth after all food. Snacks taken between meals can also produce bad breath due to improper cleaning.
Bad breath is common in almost all the people in the morning on waking. There is less production of saliva during sleep. saliva and have got some antibacterial properties that help to maintain oral hygiene. Saliva contains molecules of oxygen that is needed to make the oral cavity. So reducing the quantity of sleep makes it favourable condition for anaerobic bacteria.
2) dietary habits:The main reason for the bad smell caused by protein degradation by bacteria and then all protein-rich food products for bad breath. Meat, fish, milk products, eggs, cakes, nuts, pears can cause bad breath. Can produce some food a special type of smell that may be unpleasant. The model can produce raw onion smell bad. And said that an Apple a day keeps the doctor away, and raw onion a day keeps everyone away. Eating peanuts can also produce bad smell. However if it is proper cleaning can reduce the smell regardless of the nature of the food. Can also produce offense at the timing of the food. Can produce small food taken between meals also smell bad.
Long periods of speaking, smoking, drinking alcohol, and snoring are a few common underlying causes. Most people experience foul breath in the morning due … Read More
3) biofilm:There is a thin sticky coating called biofilm on the tongue and mucous membrane of the mouth. The paint is thick on the back of the tongue, where the millions of bacteria gram-negative. always associated with thick coating on the tongue. But a thin biofilm can make under anaerobic conditions conducive to the spread of bacteria.
4) tooth decay:This destructive process cause with destruction of enamel and dentin resulting of the teeth. Deposited within these cavities food particles by anaerobic bacteria producing bad smell. Regular brushing will not remove leftovers easily. Caries in children participants and those who insist on not oral health. can also predispose calcium and vitamin deficiency of caries.
5) Gingivitis:Gum mucous membrane with supporting connective tissue covering the tooth bearing limits. the main function of the gum is protection. Gingivitis is gingivitis. result for various reasons affected gum tissue resulting in swelling and pain and discharge. If the condition becomes worse the infection spread to the gums, leading to continuous discharge called Pera. Sometimes goes deep infection produced alveolar abscess with drainage of pus. Up to the bone infection cause osteomyelitis. All these conditions can produce offensive odour.
6) Gingival recession:When back the gums from the teeth gap is developed will provide food particles and cause bad breath.
7) dental plaques and lime deposits, and deposit the plaques and lime mainly in gaps between the teeth and gums. This will provide shelter for leftovers and bad breath bacteria.
Bad breath is one of the most embarrassing dental problems that you can experience. In many cases, patients with bad breath are at a loss for … Read More
8) Ulcerative lesions) and paint:Almost all oral lesions ulcerative colitis associated with bad breath. These lesions may be caused by bacteria, viruses, food allergies or autoimmune diseases. ulcer is most common between ulcerative lesions. Others herpes, fungal infections, angina, Infectious Mononucleosis, Scarlet fever, diphtheria, drug interactions. Cancerous ulcer produces very hateful. All fungal diseases produce white paint (candidiasis). Leucoplakia patch thick white on the mucous membrane of the mouth and tongue. The condition early. Breathing is associated with these circumstances offensive.
9) diseases of salivary glands:Saliva is very useful to supply oxygen to all parts of the oral cavity. Can provide even a thin layer of paint called biofilm anaerobic condition in the mouth. These layers can be wet saliva and to make the air condition is not conducive to bacteria. any condition which reduces the production of saliva can increase bacterial activity. Sometimes the salivary duct is obstructed by stones or tumors. Salivary gland cancer is associated with offensive odor. In mumps causes suppurative discharge berlant in breath.
10) tonsillitis:Tonsils a pair of lymphoid tissue located in the lateral wall of the pharynx. Tonsil inflammation is called tonsillitis. Bad breath is in acute and chronic tonsillitis. Can also be produced outside Quincy.
11) plaques tonsilar wetonsilar liquids:If bad breath persists even after maintaining proper oral hygiene is possible for this condition. Liquid secreted by folds of peritoneum tonsil very offensive. Some patients complain that they hook some cheesy material of throat, very offensive in nature. Those within the tonsilar Crypts containing thousands of bacteria. In such cases tonsillectomy gives significant relief from bad breath.
12) pharyngitis, abscess pharyngeal:The pharynx is a muscular tube fiber which forms the upper part of the respiratory and digestive tract. Called pharyngitis pharyngitis, caused mainly by bacteria and viruses. Funk in pharyngitis, along with other signs such as sore throats and coughs. Cysts in the wall of the pharynx can also produce offensive discharge pus in the throat.
13) dentures:Prosthesis users may complain about bad smell because of available small leftovers in between. The appropriate brush may not be possible in prosthesis users especially repair dentures.
14) tobacco:Chewing tobacco is associated with bad breath. Tobacco smoke itself annoying to others. Tobacco can irritate the mucous membrane and cause blisters and paint. Gingivitis and Beira are common in the course of tobacco. Deposited lime on the teeth, mainly near the gums. Coors tobacco get acidity stomach . All of these cause offensive odor.
15) smoking:Always have smokers smell bad. It can also produce lesions in the mouth and lungs causing bad breath. Smoking increases of carbon dioxide in the oral cavity, and reduces the level of oxygen, causing a situation conducive to bacteria. Smoking decreases appetite and digestive diseases thirst acidic so it is common in smokers.
16) lesions in the nose and ears:Bad breath is sometimes a sinus infection (sinusitis). In the case of a nose dripping Funk is common due to the presence of protein in the secretions. These proteins are degraded by bacteria. Can also cause an infection in the middle ear with discharge of pus in the throat through the eustachian tube (from the middle ear to the throat) smell offensive. Chronic rhinitis (inflammation of nasal mucous membrane), foreign bodies in the nose can also produce bad smell in expired air.
17) diabetes mellitus:Mostly all diabetics suffer from bad breath. Coated tongue and ulcers and paint in the mouth, increased sugar level in tissues responsible for steam. Bacterial growth in diabetes very faster non-diabetes.
18) fever:Bad breath is common in almost all types of fever. Can produce up to severe fever. Bad breath is a severe typhoid fever. other infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, AIDS produces a bad smell.
19) Drought and fast :Dry mouth favors bacterial activity. Any condition which results in dryness of mouth even makes offensive breath. Although the food particles are known to produce bad breath, fasting can also produce itself. Also reduced production of saliva during fasting. Chewing and swallowing also helps maintain oral hygiene.
20) patients bedridden:Patient bedridden suffers from breathing offensive because of thick coating on the tongue. The amount of water is also limited in these patients. Regurgitation of food aggravates the situation. Where are talking ventilation reduction less in the oral cavity which favors anaerobic bacteria become active.
21) diseases of the stomach and the esophagus:gas and food produce smelly. Abnormalities in the lower sphincter function can allow food regurgitate up causing bad breath. Bad breath is also common in gastritis and stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.
22) gastroenteritis:Bad breath is common in patients with intestinal diseases such as ulcerative colitis. Another malabsorption syndrome disease intestinal tuberculosis, inflammation of the peritoneum.
23) diseases of the lungs:Lung cancer lung diseases such as pneumonia, Lung abscess, chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, tuberculosis, can produce bad smell during expiration.
24) liver disorders:Liver disease such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, can cause bad breath. Gallbladder disease with vomiting also causes foul smell.
25) psychopaths:Bad breath is common in psychotic patients due to poor sanitation, irregular eating habits, and the least amount of water.
26) somatisishn disorder:This is a psychological disorder characterized by physical symptoms that indicate a medical disease. these patients come with physical complaints such as pain, nausea, difficulty in breathing, and bad smell. This condition is diagnosed after detailed examination of the patient with all investigations. Because this is a psychiatric disorder should be administered a psychological approach.
Searches related to The most common causes of bad breath bad breath symptoms what causes bad breath from the stomach bad breath home remedy what causes bad breath even after brushing how to cure bad breath permanently get rid of bad breath bad breath from throat bad breath mouthwash